A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

I am sooooooooooooooo excited!

I know you have seen the link to the new 'Middy' Duet Sock Yarn. I know you have clicked it and gotten the screen that says no products available and thought, 'What the Heck is this!?'
Well, what that is, is a new line of yarns, from a new mill that I have been sooooooooo anixiously awaiting! This yarn is sooo soft and bouncy, it has a gorgeous subtle sheen to it, the texture is just plain YUMMY, and unbelievably it is superwash!!!! It has been a good couple months and it is finally HERE!!!!
Introducing the new 'Middy' Duet Sock Yarn.


I do hope you are really able to see the look of this yarn...Never have I seen a yarn this pretty, and feel so gentle and be a durable superwash! I am so excited!This yarn makes me think of a commercial from long long ago. The Charmin commercials....that lovely display of all the soft squishy Charmin and that person that just wants to squeeze it and that clerk that says 'don't squeeze the Charmin' and the person just can't resist and squeezes the Charmin.


I WANT TO SQUEEZE THE MIDDY :)

Today, I am working on getting the labels on these naked skeins of yarn, then they will get uploaded to the website! I CAN'T WAIT to hear what you think of these yarns once you try them!

6 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

What do you mean just squeeze the Middy!? After seeing your photos I want to stroke it lovingly...

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh...I really like that green colorway. Darn you, Duet-Yarn-Lady!!!!!

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger emicat said...

Oh man, you all HAVE to squeeze the middy - it is SOOOOO soft!!! This yarn is absolutely wonderful!

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

are the lucky lurkers going to get some middy??

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Angela said...

Great question...on this round of lucky lurker, no. Simply because those that signed up did so with the description being a skein of original, skinny and XXL-don't want to disappoint anyone :)
BUT, on the next round-ABSOLUTELY!!
And if your next question is when do the sign ups start for next round...that is the first week of December! :P

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

aw, man! that stinks, but thanks for letting us know:o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home