A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Tagged

Well, I have been tagged by Liberty's Yarn to write something about myself for each letter of my middle name (thank goodness for little middle names) :)
D=Dyer...yarn dyer-does that one count since it is a completely obvious thing about me? If not, how about Dog Lover...hmmm, that one may be a bit obvious too with all the pictures of Guppy I have all over this blog. Let's just figure two obvious things count as one good thing for the letter D
E=Excitable. This can be happiness over anything wonderful, full body enthusiasm for a great idea coming to mind, or a passionate discussion over a controversial topic. I would say I am excitable in all cases.
E=Empathetic. I am overly empathetic of those around me-when they are happy, I feel their happy just as if it is happening to me. When they are sad, I am just as sad with them. When I watch Animal Planet rescue shows or read petfinder animal descriptions, I cry and want to send them all my money or adopt every animal (I am not allowed to watch that show anymore!).

So there ya go...all three letters of my middle name.
Now, my three tags for my three letters....
Blither
Craft Pirate
Words and Wool

4 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

I'm glad I don't have a very long middle name! ;)

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know that I've done my part to boost the economy of the Kent area by buying GOBS of your Duet Sock Yarn from Renaissance Yarns and I freakin' LOOOOOVE it. :) Keep up the good work.

 
At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo. Tagged! YAY ME! You do realize how long my middle name is don't you? Cruel Lady- Cruel. haha.

I'll have to think on this one tonight.

Last letter for you is soooo true :)

Ciao Bella

X & O's

 
At 7:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angela,

I'm one of the LL.I was just wondering when the Sept.sock was being sent out?I'm heading out for vacation.


Thanks,
Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home