A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, October 08, 2007

How CUTE is this?!


Alison (ravelry id Smurf) of Bellevue, WA was kind enough to share this ADORABLE Baby Suprise Jacket (pattern by EZ) made with Original Duet Sock Yarn in True Romance!
So, so, so CUTE!!!
If you are on Ravelry, check out what she has to say about using this yarn for this cute little jacket!
Thank you for sharing Alison!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!
AND I just noticed that Yarn Grove just so happens to have a skein of this in stock. Even more suprisingly, they have a skein of Chocolate Fantasy! (so the person who just e-mailed me to ask if I was going to be making that colorway again, you may want to pop over there and pick it up before someone else grabs it!)

3 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

It's gorgeous!

I am currently knitting a baby cardigan with Duet Sock Yarn in Lavender Delight. I will send you a pick when I am done.

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Smurf said...

Glad you liked it, Angela - we had a baby shower for the new mum last Friday night, and it was a big hit! It's a 3-6mo size, so I can't wait to see her new little girl wearing it in a few months.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

That is incredibly cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home