A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, September 14, 2007

Does that mean................?

Does this photo mean that the Lucky Lurker packages have gone out?! YES, it does!!! I am not going to tell you what day this was because true to lurker nature...you lurkers know how to keep your eyes out for yarn!!!
The Lucky Lurker Packages have left the building!
I had to snap this photo while loading up....this is about half full and I couldn't help but giggle at the sight. I started to worry that if I hit the brakes to quick I would have lurker packages flying forward :)
Took them to the post office and got a few comments from people. After about the 6th trip in with a basket full of boxes, one of the post office people offered to take what I had postmarked and then asked, 'will that do it for you then'...with a big cheesey grin, I said "NOPE!, I have a few more loads in the car" :) She quickly scurried off into the back room! I think I scared her!
Happy mailbox lurking!!!!

14 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Anna said...

You have been busy!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger Shawna said...

I just recieved mine this afternoon! It's gorgeous:o) I can't wait to see what you come up with next!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Yay! I can't wait!

(Oh, and I saw you tagged me for the middle name thing...I'm just trying to come up with some good ones. :) )

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Goody! I can't wait!

That was quite a load of yarn-ness you had there in the back of your car.

Wow, it is a good thing I was lurking. :~))

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

My package came and all I can say is wow. Wow wow wow. And did I mention wow?

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger sherriknits said...

I love mine!

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

I just got mine today and LOVE it! Just beautiful.

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The colorway of this yarn is Beautiful!! Mine arrived today. It feels great, too. Can't wait to start knitting. Thank you Angela!

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

um, you know about carrier pickup don't you? it really makes things a lot easier!!

congrats on your first sock club!

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Mine arrived yesterday and it's all I can do to finish hubby's socks before I cast on the duets. I can't tell you how much I LOVE the colorway. These socks are MINE! Thank you so much, you outdid my expectations - the color is perfect.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

What a bunch of lucky ducks! I wish I had scored a spot in the club. :( Maybe next time around. Have fun everyone.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Suzie said...

I'm nearly done with my first Snow Bunny Sock! I won't spoil it for anyone so, now pics for a week or so...

 
At 10:55 PM, Blogger Bobbie Wallace said...

I just discovered your site tonight; I'll look for you at OFFF this weekend. And I'll see if I can get some of my fellow PDX-Knit-Bloggers directed to your booth!

 
At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just back from vacation.Got my little box.Opened it up & wow,gorgeous yarn. beautiful color combo. Thanks,Angela.

Deb

 

Post a Comment

<< Home