A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Ravelry

OK, so I have heard about it...I have been told how great it is...and I have heard about it some more. About half of my knitting group is already a part of it and they speak very highly of the wonder that is 'Ravelry'.
Am I part of the half that is part of it?! NO!!! I am NOT!!! (pouting a little!) I have 6206 people in front of me....WHATEVER!
Then, to make it worse, Joanne was kind enough to log in and let me play with it a little! OOOOOOoooohhhhh, I can see how it would be so much fun to just click click click around!
Now I want my invitation to hurry up and get here so I can really check it out!

2 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same thing there's five million people ahead of me and i signed up in july. Apparently you have to wait a long time. :D

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you'll get in sooner than you think. i signed up in late june and i have 353 people in front of me. i so can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home