A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Would you be interested


OK, clearly I stand alone in my love of pink trucker hats-FINE, WHATEVER! :)
Thank you to everyone who shared their thoughts! I am TOTALLY a hat person...ball caps, pithy hats, cowboy hats (but not as much as the rest since I don't know how to ride a horse or line dance and the hat sorta suggests that you do know how to do those things), and any other hat that suits my fancy. But now I know I stand alone....

Now, on to one more 'would you be interested'
OK, so not so much a 'would you be interested',
this is more of a 'so many of you have requested'........
a Sock of the Month Club is now in the works...Stay tuned, details are coming soon :)
I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!!!

9 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, you're speaking my language!

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Angela,

Lurker that I am....sign me up!!

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger debbie said...

i'm definitely interested in that now! will be on the watch-out!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That sounds like a great idea! I can't wait to see more!

 
At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about.... I'm IN IN IN IN IN IN! Count me IN! Please.

 
At 11:23 AM, Blogger sharon said...

Okay - I am in there- what do you want - one of my children? my house?
btw - what do you do if you forget how to get in your login?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger sharon said...

Oh - can I have one of those hats? You are not alone in your love!!!!

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Minerva Turkey said...

I would absolutely be up for joining your sock club!! I just joined another one (my first). I love knitting socks so I am up for double duty. :)

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COUNT ME IN !!! I WOULD LOVE TO JOIN YOUR SOCK CLUB :0). I JUST RECEIVED MY LAGUNA WAVES AND CAN HARDLY WAIT TO START MY SOCKS !!! LET ME KNOW WHEN TO SIGN UP !
THANKS !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home