A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Go Mariners!!!!


Stitch n Pitch is coming your way!!!
Here in Seattle, I root for the Mariners! WooHoo!!!
I love going to the game when the roof is off, the sun is shining and the peanuts are hot!!!

Renaissance Yarns is your Stitch n Pitch & Mariner's Duet Sock Yarn headquarters!
I will be there either knitting my Mariner's Socks or wearing them...we will see which it will be! If you see me there, please stop over and say hi! If you have a pair of Duet Socks you want to show off, I would love to see them!!!!

Happy Stitch n Pitch to those of you in other cities!!!

If only I could make enough yarn for every team :) We'd all be styling in our team colors!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oo! I need mariner socks! Ok.. I need to learn how to knit socks!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I picked up my set last week, and I love the colors! Now if I could just get my Sailor Girl socks off the needles, I could start these!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home