A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, May 18, 2007

I've been tagged

I have been tagged by Knitalicious!
Here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.

Hmmmmm....7 random facts, welll here it goes!
1. I bite my nails, so much so, I even annoy myself!
2. I don't like to wear the color black...I have no good reason why!
3. I am in my thirties and still don't know how to take a shot of alcohol-it will come out my nose if I try, so I just don't try.
4. I am a very 'jumpy' person. If I turn look up and didn't know you were in front of me, I will jump with suprise. The same applies, when I turn corners walking down our hall or when I am cooking in the kitchen. I scary very easily.
5. I can't come up with anything whitty to say, even if my life depended on it.
6. I laugh out loud when something is funny. I will laugh myself to tears if it hilarious.
7. I am completely corny and dorky....I recently realized that I got that from my mother who is even more corny and dorky than me!

Now, time to tag 7 people

Oiyi
Liz
Liberty-I still don't have your blog address!!!)
Alyssa
Amy
Yarn Beans
Cindi

5 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got me...
Good way to kill a Friday lunch hour. :)

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

I just wanted to let you know that I just received my first "Skinny Duets" in Sailor Girl which I've been coveting every since alyssa (see above) got some. I love this yarn with every fiber of my being! I can't wait to start knitting it!

thanks so much for creating such beautiful yarn!

 
At 5:21 PM, Blogger amy said...

ok, i promise to make an attempt at this during the next week :)

and i just picked up some of your yarn at renaissance during the lys tour. i loved my army girl sooo much i had to get another skein (lemonade stand this time i believe!)

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

No worries, I got it and have tagged another unexpecting seven. =)

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh.. You're funny. I never noticed you startled easy. I'm so gonna use that to my advantage :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home