A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finished Duet Socks

I must confess...I haven't finished any of the 3 pair of Duet Socks I have been working on...maybe because I am working on 3 pair at the same time and I should know better by now. But, some of you have been sweet enough to share your finished Duet Socks with me, so I am going to share them with everyone :)





By Chi


By Words & Wool

Please feel free to send me your pictures of your finished Duet Socks!!! I would love to share them here so everyone working on a pair of socks can be inspired by you!!!

PS. A HUGE thank you to everyone for your sympathy and well wishes!!! It has been strange for the last few days around here and your comments and thoughts have been bright spots along the way!!!

4 Comments:

At 10:20 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Beautiful socks!

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude.. I so gotta get the sock knitting thing worked out.

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sorry about the lose of Denver. If you even need a kitty to play with your welcome to stop by and visit Tigger. He would love the extra attention.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Kim in Oregon said...

Thanks for your nice words about Shasta. We're glad we could give her her 'forever' home. We're now going to keep our eyes open for another dog that needs a home (our last few animals have all come to us via circumstances where they needed a home RIGHT NOW) and if we don't run across one we'll return to the shelter in september to find another one. Shelter dogs are so wonderful, but I don't have to tell you that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home