A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I LOVE this yarn!!!!


I realize that there is a slight possibility that I may be totally biased here, but I gotta say...
I LOVE THIS YARN!!!!
This new Skinny Duet Sock Yarn! It has so much spring and bouncy that I love the feel even while I am knitting it! I always have a tough time with yarn splitting as I knit, and this yarn avoids this fabulously because of it's tight twist. A great yarn is every way!!!
Between the Original Duet Sock Yarn and the New Skinny Duet Sock Yarn and all of the amazing colors, I am finding that even when I think of knitting something other than a sock, somehow I end up casting on a pair of socks as a first choice.
Again, I realize that I am probably biased here, but I think these Duet Sock Yarns make sock knitting fun!!!
Happy knitting!!! ~Angela

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

I really want to try some of that yarn out! I like the chocoloate/pink combo. And how sweet is your dog? I just love the photo.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Alicia said...

I love those colors!

Oh and tag, you are it! Come take a look at my blog to see the details.
http://knitalicious.wordpress.com/

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got some in that colorway. I can't wait for the time to knit it up. :D

Your socks look great so far!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home