A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, July 09, 2007

Too Hot to Knit?!

It's getting toasty out there! Summer is definitely here!!!

Even when it's hot, I still want to knit...I don't know about you, but some yarns are just too hot to knit with when it's so darn hot out. I have noticed that the Skinny Duet Sock Yarns are just peachy to knit with in this weather! It's light weight, springy and soft...PERFECT! Not to mention, I just loaded a bunch of new colors on the website :)

Of course, I have more than one pair of socks going at one time, so in addition to my skinny duet socks, I am working on these...(this might be a total teaser because I don't know if Renaissance Yarns has released the Mariner's yarns yet) My Mariner's Stitch 'n Pitch socks! Go Mariners!!!!
If you are in the Seattle area, you know that Stitch 'n Pitch is just around the corner...I can't wait! Hopefully the weather holds until then and they keep the roof off for the game!
Alrighty, I am off to dye more yarn :) Happy knitting!
PS. Did someone say Sock of the Month Club?! :) Details are coming soon, goodies are on the way, pattern is getting worked up, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home