A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, February 05, 2007

Eat, sleep and breath yarn



What did I do this weekend...let's just say the Duet Yarns had the spotlight.
I delivered Renaissance Yarns' order Saturday morning. I was still quite loopy, with my head still in the clouds from the cold, so pretty much the yarn delivery is a blur :P They had a knitting group there at the time I delivered and they seemed very eager to check out all the new colors! Later that night Renaissance Yarns e-mailed me to let me know they had already sold half of their order that day...I need to get their next order finished up ASAP!!

I also added a few new colorways to A Swell Yarn Shop . They are just about half gone at this point!!! I have a few more colorways drying on the racks so keep checking back!

Also on the drying racks are orders for Pick Up Sticks and The Yarn Grove . Those will be going out very soon, so even when I am sold out you will have a source for more Duet Sock Yarns!!! These two shops will be the only other on-line sources. I had other inquiries but have decided for now to only sell to brick and mortar store fronts.

For those of you who have already finished a pair of Duet Socks and have a blog you would like to share...I would love to recieve a comment with a link to your blog!!! It is so fun to see all the colorways knitted up!!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy knitting!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jane said...

Angela, Debby and I are so excited about having your Duet sock yarns in our shop!

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Connie said...

Wow! I'm so thrilled to be one of your online sources for Duets! I can't wait to get the yarn!
Thank you so much!
Connie

 
At 6:09 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

Hi Angela,

I just posted my finished Duet Socks. I love them! The picture and details are on my blog: www.wordsandwool.blogspot.com

:)
Alyssa

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

I just got Army Girl today and it's unbelievable! The colorway is awesome!

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Monique said...

I just saw an adverstisment for your Duet Sock Yarn from The Yarn Grove on Crazy Aunt Purls blog.

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Funky Mama said...

How goes the sock yarn business?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home