A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, January 26, 2007

The Renton Stitchers

Here is a photo of the Renton Stitchers, the knitting group I meet up with every Wednesday night. They are by far and away, the neatest, most generous, extremely talented, and diverse group of people you could ever hope to meet!!! I do want to mention that one of the regular fellow Renton Stitchers insisted on being left out of the photo (you know who you are), but she is very much 'one of us'. There are also a number of other people who come when they can, but weren't able to be there for the photo. I am very lucky to be part of such a neat knitting group!!!

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I miss you guys. I should just leave to baby with my husband and come and play.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHHHH!!! aren't we cute!! And aren't my nursing bra straps cute!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home