A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Another Duet Sock!!!!!!! :)


I think Pearin just realized that the hay was not as good of a disguise as she had hoped! Sorry to break it to you bun bun, but I can see you!!!

Started another pair of Duet Socks (sorry this colorway is already sold out...but it was call Hip Chic). I love love love these colors!!!! Chartuese green, pink and brown....does it get any better than that?! I think NOT! :)

Anyways, as you can see, I am already past marking the after-thought heel. My goal...finish these so I can start a pair out of this colorway before it sells out. My rule...not to grab another skein of Duet Sock Yarn until I have finished the one I am working on. This may sound like a pretty reasonable rule, but let me tell you...it requires a great amount of will power.

2 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Ooooh that colorway is nice! I really wanted to get the Celedon color, but went with my favorite color instead. I can't wait to receive it!

 
At 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These socks are coming along so beautifully - I love the colourway! And your little furry one is such a cutie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home