A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

So much more to catch up on....




You know how it is when you haven't talked to a friend in FOREVER and you can't remember all the exciting things that have been going on to fill them in on...well, that's how I feel right now.
I know that Christmas has come and gone and it was excellent!!! Santa was very very good to me!!! We have had tons and tons of snow and I have had lots and lots of 'snow days' in the middle of the various weeks. That has been a really treat! I have been knitting like crazy and here is another pair of Duet Socks. This being the 4th pair in 4 months, can you tell I truly love this sock yarn?!

But most exciting is that Renaissance Yarns is now carrying Swell Yarn's Duet Sock Yarns.


This is the batch of Valentine Themed yarns for the upcoming sweetheart's day in February.

And this is their order of Everday Colors.

In addition, I did add 6 new colorways to www.aswellyarnshop.com yesterday, but I am already down to only a few skeins remaining after less than 24 hours of getting them up there.

I will add more as soon as I possibly can...in the mean time, if you are local to the Kent, WA area and want some Duet Sock Yarns, I highly recommend stopping by Renaissance Yarns. Their store is beautiful, parking is easy, the owners are so very sweet and they have Duet Sock Yarn in stock (at least at this very moment!) :)

I hope everyone's New Year has gotten off to a great start and I will try my very best to be better about keeping my blog updated!!!

Happy 2007!!!!

5 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

The colorways turned out awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

 
At 12:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I can see why they sold out so fast. Those are gorgeous!

 
At 7:32 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

those are amazing colors!!!!!!

 
At 11:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears you have a hit on your hands!! Keep it up Ang, they look great.

Now I better get on the sock bandwagon again.....sigh.

sabbath

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! Sounds like you have a lot of exciting things going on:) Your colors are beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home