A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Saturday, May 03, 2008

I've been tagged

6 weird things about me
I was tagged by the most creatively energetic person I have ever met: Diana.
The rules are:
*Link to the person that tagged you.
*Post the rules on your blog.
*Share six weird things/habits/quirks about yourself.
*Tag six others. And let them know they’ve been tagged!
Here are 6 weird {things/habits/quirks} about me…
~I love Raisin Bran but I pick out all the raisins before I eat it. (bran flakes are not the same)
~Repeative noises drive me NUTS!!!!...as kids, my brother tormented me endlessly with this.
~I don't call anyone 'just because'...I feel like I should have a good reason to take up their time.
~I NEVER sit on a public toilet, paper covers or not!
~I twirl and fiddle with my hair constantly.
~My hubby pointed out that I like my cup of coffee hot, but rarely do I drink it until it gets cold.

Now I tag
Macoco
Alyssa
Rhonda
Liberty
Angela
Nancy

1 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really does suck to burn your tongue on a hot cup of coffee. I often wait until it's colder too.

Cheers Darling!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home