A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Cotton!!!

After the seedling overload of 2006 I had cut myself off from ever doing seedlings again. They had to be established plants for me purchase them.
Well, a friend of mine who always has a different way of looking at things, decided she was going to grow cotton! I was happy to root her on from afar because I am not allowed to buy seeds. So she handed me two packets of cotton seeds and said that they don't count since I didn't buy them :)
Well, I planted the seeds on Saturday and they are already this big!!! I am amazed!!! They are growing soooooooooo fast. I am thinking at this pace they will be ready for the yard in the next couple weeks!!!
Look how cute they look at newly sprouted plants. AAAaaahhhh so cute!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home