A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Saturday, January 26, 2008

January's Lucky Lurker Yarn of the Month

I am really excited about January's Lucky Lurker Yarn of the Month!!!

I present to you Glitten (designed by Liberty's Yarn)...the first ever pattern for the Lucky Lurker Club that was not a sock design. These are a gorgeous pair of fingerless mittens with a flap...notice the little bit of fair isle of the cuff?! Great details!! I couldn't be happier with the first 'non-sock' pattern. (please forgive the color variance from the actually January colorway...purpler is very very hard to photograph) Judging by all the e-mails I have recieved from Lucky Lurkers, this pattern has been very well liked!


Can't wait to see some finished Glittens out there!!!


5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM, Blogger emicat said...

I can't wait to knit these!!!

 
At 7:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You've been nominated - click over to my blog. =)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Man, I really hope that there's some cosmic reward for the restraint I've shown with my 2008 sock club ban, because I really, really wish that I'd signed up for yours. I love the colors, and I love the mittens!

 
At 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gaah! I didn't join any sock clubs this year ('cause in addition to all of the books, I have a 3" binder full of nothing but sock patterns), and then I see these - they are too cool! Please consider selling this pattern (after this round of the sock club, of course); it's fantastic!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Radioactive Tori said...

I just started mine and they are turning out so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE the pattern and the yarn is so yummy I just want to squeeze it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home