A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Instead of Christmas knitting

What I do when I have a line up of Christmas knitting to get done....
I carry around all the projects that I am supposed to work on in my knitting bag, because somehow I believe that that counts as working on them :P
At the top of the knitting bag is this project...a project that is NOT on my Christmas to do list! It is going to be a wrap. I am going to add on about 2 times what you see here so it will be like wrapping myself up in a blanket, but small enough that it won't look like I am walking around in an afghan. As you can see I have choosen the brightest, wildest color combos that I could. I love bright colors! The pattern is a breeze!
I must start working on the Christmas knitting however...maybe I should take this out of my knitting bag so I am not enticed to work on it!!! But it's always..."just one more row, then I will working on Christmas knitting"..."ok, just one more row, ok, just one more, ok, just a half a row and then I must start the Christmas knitting"
Procrastinator?! Who Me?!

6 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

Procrastinator! Don't worry, you're in very good company with that. The wrap is totally wild, I like it.

 
At 9:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really cute! What's the pattern?

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger hetty said...

I love that scarf! Great colours!
Don't worry about procrastinating. There is always tomorrow. Or next Christmas!

 
At 8:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that scarf, too! I would love to know where you got that pattern....

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Smurf said...

Scarf looks lovely ... I'd even go so far as to say it looks crocheted!! Looks like a shell pattern with each row done in different colours? Wild.

Oh BTW, congratulations ... your Duet yarn was Harlotted today!! Stand by for the stampede ;-)

 
At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you seen your sock yarn on Stephanie Pearl-McPhee's blog from 12/7? Happy dance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home