A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The wrap continues

I keep plugging along on the 'Oops Duet' wrap (using only oops yarns). It is about 2/3 the width I would like it to be so the next time you see it will be in about 5-6 more row sets. I have calculated that each skein (not including the solid color) will do 3 row sets each and I made this thing really really long. That tells me that this would also be fun in whatever sock scraps might still be hanging around...probably do a 1 row set each!

As I am sure you have noticed, I love wild colors and I am totally digging this wrap! I can't wait until it's done!

Oh, and if you are wondering what the stitch is, it is a crochet stitch called Cathrine Wheel IV in The Harmony Guide. That's not actually where I came up with the design, but it's the first place I was able to find with a name for the stitch. It is so easy too!!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

It's looking better and better! I think that it's about time I learn to crochet, I really want to make a Babette blanket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home