A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, July 16, 2007

Lucky Lurker Members!!!

Well, congratulations to all the Lucky Lurkers out there who were able to get a spot in the FIRST EVER Lucky Lurker Sock Yarn of the Month Club!
Within two very quick hours, all the spaces were filled! I was thrilled to see that so many of you were just as excited as me for this Sock Yarn of the Month Club!
Now that you are a member, keep an eye out next month for your welcome package and September, October and Novemeber for your EXCLUSIVE skein of one of my Duet Sock Yarns!!!!
Happy Knitting and congrats to allllllllll the Lucky Lurkers out there!!!!

6 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got up early today.Went to work,decided to check website & there it was ready & waitng.I'm really glad to have got in the lurker club.Sure sold out fast.Wish it was Sept.already.


Deb

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Alyssa said...

yay! I'm a lucky lurker!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger emicat said...

w00h00 glad I got in - although the trade off for me in signing up for this was having to give up my credit card and hand it over to my boyfriend because I broke my self-imposed rule of no more yarn purchases. It was worth it though :)

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Antoinette said...

I'm so happy to be a part of it - this is my first sock club!!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Knitika said...

Yay Lucky Lurkers! I would love to see a Lucky Lurkers group blog where we can all rave about our yarn together. If you haven't already got one in the works somewhere, will you give this a thought?

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Angela said...

There is a Lucky Lurker blog in the works! Details coming very very soon!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home