A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

I need a new pair of socks!

I decided I needed a new pair of socks, so I cast on these on Sunday afternoon.
I wanted a mindless pair to work on, but I needed a little bit of a pattern to keep me interested. I don't know if you can see the diagonal pattern (easier to see on the left one from this angle), but it is a simple shift of one purl each room. Mindless, but interesting.
Since my wardrobe has shifted from browns, reds and greys of winter weather to orange, green and pink for the spring season these will be great with everything!
They are going so quickly, I am be done in just a couple weeks! I love nearly instant gratification when knitting!

2 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger troy and christina said...

Just curious: is this the Snow Bird colourway from Malabrigo?? -christina

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Angela said...

It's Duet Yarn :) Of course! That colorway is actually the very first Lucky Lurker exclusive colorway!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home