A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Funky Do!

I do love to try new stuff with my hair...I figure, it's just hair, it will grow back so what the heck!
Well, all my life I have gone from hair stylist to hair stylist trying to find someone who will do something to my hair that makes me go, "That's it!!!! I love it!" I have had so many hair cuts that look nice, but 'nice' is not what I have been going for.
I FINALLY met my perfect hair stylist...I am keeping him FOREVER
because he created this....

A look that is soooooo completely different than anything I have ever had!

But it totally suits me. It is (at least in my opinion) the perfect hair cut!!!!

Now, my hubby, on the other hand, this hair cut is a little outside his idea of a perfect cut on me. Like most guys, he does love long flowing hair (which I had when we got married), but it's nothing that a few extra hugs and kisses and big bowls of ice cream can't fix :)

10 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger Nederlass said...

It's so Amelie! I LOVE it!!!!

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jo said...

I love it - my hair is way too curly to pull off something like that.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger SeattleAmy said...

Well done!! Make sure you keep his email so if he leaves, you can find him!

Way super cute...and tell Ken, he can always grow the long flowing locks!

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Jennifer Finch said...

Hey, Nederlass said what I was going to say!
It is Amelie and shows off your beautiful eyes and your flawless brows.
My hubby didn't like baby bangs on me either. That's what Victoria Secret catalogs are for, right? He'll get over it.

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice do! It really IS you!!

 
At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ang-
Its Denise!! How are you doing? I love your hair, it looks fantastic!! It truly accents your eyes!!

E-mail me sometime!! twotall2hide@yahoo.com

Hugs

Denise

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Ms. Angie said...

It looks great on you!

 
At 4:11 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Perfect hair! It looks great on you!

Liebe GrĂ¼sse
Gabriele
(I want the same!!!!! Immediatley)

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Jenny Girl said...

Your hair cut is adorable. It is totally you and you own it.
Good for you!
It was very freeing getting your hair cut short, wasn't it? I speak from experience.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home