A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Welcome Packages!


The First EVER Lucky Lurker Sock Club is underway!!!
I have heard there is a Ravlery group for the Lucky Lurkers,
but I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY INVITATION to get on there yet! -Whatever!!!! :)
The first colorway is dyed-and oooooohhhh so pretty, and the pattern is under construction-and I LOVE it!
I have had e-mails from lurkers out there who only just heard about the Lucky Lurker Club and very disappointed they didn't make it in this round. Fear not! there will be another in January. Those that did make it into this round, thank you for helping make the first ever Lucky Lurker Club!!!!!
Happy knitting! ~Angela

10 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger emicat said...

I was so excited to get my welcome package yesterday! Look forward to seeing what colours you've come up for us :)

 
At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE, my welcome package. What ingenious things (I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't received theirs). I can't wait to see the yarn. Thanks, Jana

 
At 4:58 AM, Blogger jennifersm said...

I also received my welcome package yesterday and I am just delighted! I'm so excited for the yarn to come and the knitting to begin!

 
At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh,I can't wait for my pkg.to arrive.I didn't think they were sent out yet.I will be watching my mailbox everyday now!!!!

Deb

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger sharon said...

As someone is a lucky lurker and happily working on first ever duet socks, I can say I am waiting patiently for my yarn (patiently cause with two kids hard to get too much knitting done).

 
At 12:31 AM, Blogger debbie said...

received my welcome package yesterday and am getting excited to receive my first package with yarn!

 
At 8:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

got my welcome pkg,today.Thanks fot the goodies, Angela.Now for the yarn.

Deb

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Soo said...

My welcome package arrived this week - made it to the UK in record time!

I'm looking forwad to the first instalment - can't wait to see what you've created for us.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger sharon said...

My welcome package arrived today - thought I had dropped the yarn and then I read what you wrote!
It's fabulous! Thank you

 
At 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a belated "Great Big Thank You" for my welcome package.

I had computer problems and had to have it repaired.

Everything you sent is great! You are so thoughtful!

I'm proud to say I'm one of your Lurkers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home