A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, August 23, 2007

The BEST KNITTING GROUP EVER!


I am part of the BEST knitting group EVER!!!
These guys are sooooo sweet that they are knitting samples with Duet Sock Yarns for my booth at this year's OFFF (Oregon Flock and Fiber Festival in Canby OR)
You should see some of the creations they have come up with. Georgeous Chevron Scarves (two different variations), Socks galore (and everyone of them different from the next), baby things (sweaters, hats, booties, etc) and so much more!
Aside from their amazing generousity to do this, they are so much fun to see each week!
I serious have the BEST knitting group around!!!
Thank you everyone!!!!

2 Comments:

At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Angela,
I can't wait to check out your booth at OFFF! Last year I met you and you inspired me so much with your spindle spinning and your lovely fibers! Will you be offering the Duet fibers this year? I am saving aside some money just for those!

 
At 3:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool! I'd love to visit an "Angela" booth :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home