A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, August 16, 2007

I can't show you what I have been up to!


I have been busy busy busy....but I can't show you any of it!!!
I sent off my finished project to Stitch n Bitch, for their Advanced Stitch n Bitch book (which I am sooooooooooooooooo excited to have a pattern in) but I don't think they would want me showing that off on here-so you will just have to wait for the book.
I have been working away on bundling the welcome packages for the FIRST EVER LUCKY LURKER SOCK CLUB, but I don't want to reveal any of that here.
The colorway for September us underway, and it is beautiful!!! But I am not going to give away any secrets or hints as to what that will be. The very talented Liberty has been working with me on the pattern design for September and has been knitting samples galore to perfect it. (THANK YOU LIBERTY-you are awesome!!!!!)
The only thing I can share with you is this Christmas colorway that was posted this week with the new yarn colors. Very much to my suprise, and judging by the amazing number of e-mails, a big suprise to all you lurkers...it sold out in moments after I posted the announcement of new colors! WOW-there are lots of you that are already thinking about Christmas!!!!! To everyone who asked, YES! I will be making more Christmas colors!!!! As a matter of fact, there are even some drying right now....It's name-Rustic Christmas!!!! Much more to come!!!!
Have a great weekend and happy knitting!!! ~Angela

1 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger emicat said...

The "rustic christmas" yarn sounds mighty enticing! can't wait to see what it looks like :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home