A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, August 17, 2007

Does anyone else have one of these?!


Lately, I have had to change my blog so I could moderate the comments before they are published because I have a commentor that can't seem to say anything nice.
What I find baffling is I barely have time to even update my blog and keep up with my favorite blog....This person however, has soooooooooooooo much free time that he/she is keeping up with mine and then sharing their opinion that is wasn't worth their time to read.
If I had this much free time, I don't think I would be spending it doing something that I didn't enjoy.
So, to Mr or Mrs Yuck out there....you may not realize this, but this blog is NOT required reading, and you may be a happier person if you move along and stop returning to my blog.
Besides, didn't your mother ever teach you.........

If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all!

but, if you do insist on returning, and do go to the effort to take time out of your day to comment-whether good or bad, I will consider it a compliment since my blog clearly keeps you coming back!!! Happy blog reading! :)

9 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a crappy thing to do! I like your blog, and you by extension, so that person can just go somewhere else! :)

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that seems to be happening a lot out in blog land these days. I don't understand people sometimes and I whole heartedly(sp?) agree with you, If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all (I can just picture Thumper saying that and doing that thing with his cute little rabbit feet)

 
At 5:24 PM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

Think it's anyone you know or were they always anonoymous? I love it that people leave nasty comments but then don't have the guts to put their name down. Cowards!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger sharon said...

Great way to respond!!
Your mother would be proud!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Penelope Quafflepuncher said...

Good for you for taking control of this creep and NOT letting them run you out of your own blog! Y'know that I have had friends have to start completely new blogs because of jerks like this?

Unbelievable.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Funky Mama said...

Angi -

What a total bummer. I say we sick Vicki on em, she could surely run em over like candy cane lights ;)

In all seriousness, it is such a shame that a personal blog, such as yours, is being targeted with such crap. I'm so sorry! Keep writing what you want, and I'll keep reading it. See ya on Wednesday!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me? Your blog is great! And Angi, you are so sweet. Obviously this person doesn't know you and has nothing better to do with his/her time. I mean, get a life already!!

Back from Alaska! Al & I went on a week long cruise. We had a fabulous time, but wish it was 10 - 14 days instead of 7. I went to Changing Threads in Skagway and The Yarn Shoppe in Ketchikan. I've added Qiviut to my stash (which will not stay in my stash for long) and a beautiful black, purple, blue merino roving which I am dying to spin.

Stay sweet! I'll see you soon!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Macoco said...

That's a total bummer - I'm sorry to hear that!

 
At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ew.. Not good.

I have something in my pocket for'em.

*Smirk*

Who's your stalker?

Crap is it me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home