A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Had to be done...

This is my knitting blog, so I try to keep the bulk of what I post here about knitting and not so much about our day to day normal life stuff. Ken and I also have a blog together that our families read and there I keep that pretty much to the day to day stuff and try to leave out the knitting stuff as much as possible (there are no other hard core knitters in our families, so I take their reading pleasure into consideration).
Well, there are always exceptions to every rule...and this post is that exception. You see, I have the best husband in the entire world. One of the day to day normal life things is that every Thursday, during farmer's market season, he goes and picks out an enormous bouquet of flowers for me :) Every single day, he steps over boxes and boxes of yarn, yarn winders, and yarn clippings without a word of complaint. He builds me machines and gizmos that help me produce more yarn just for you. He not only puts up with 5 angora rabbits, he also gives them snuggles on occasion, and helps with their daily exercise rotation. He throws a ball just for Guppy (my little dog) while he is playing fetch with Chaos and Kharma (his big ole labs). And those are just a few of the reasons I have the best husband in the whole world.
I had to make the exception for this post, because today, with the arrival of another gorgeous bouquet of flowers, I realized that you may not have known how lucky I am!!!

13 Comments:

At 5:44 AM, Blogger Alyssa said...

It's so neat when we find the perfect partner with whom to go through life. Those are some gorgeous flowers!

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

That is very sweet. You are very lucky!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Smurf said...

Beautiful flowers ... it's wonderful when you find someone who will not only put up with the things you're passionate about, but actually helps too ;-) You're very lucky!!

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger debbie said...

yup - he's a keeper!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger sheepish one said...

beeyouteeful! you are lucky. now if only i could get lucky lurker lucky!

 
At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw, he sounds like a great guy :). he deserves a back scratch!

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger 2tl2hide said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:01 PM, Blogger 2tl2hide said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:30 PM, Blogger Lady Katryna said...

You are truly lucky to have found such a wonderful man. Don't let bitter has beens who aren't as luck and are jealous cause you even a moment of though. They just wish they were as lucky as you are and don't even have the guts to post who they are.

*hugs* and enjoy Ken and the flowers.

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Angela said...

To the blogless commentors...
I enjoy unsolicited insults and criticisms as much as the next person, and as such I wanted to remind you that my blog is not required reading. If you find what I share offensive, I suggest not returning to read it.
To take time out of our day to insult someone anonymously isn't saying a lot about yourself. That said you should know, I don't give an ounce of consideration towards opinions that come from someone like you.
Take it somewhere else.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home