A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, July 17, 2006

While trying to update the A Swell Yarn Shop website (http://www.aswellyarnshop.com/) I ran into a bit of a sna-foo and accidently and irriversibly deleted all of the major yarn brands, pictures, fiber information, pricing and inventory quantities.
After I finally caught my breath from the shock and realized that I now need to re-photograph and re-enter all of the yarn information, I thought to myself that now would be an excellent time to have a super huge yarn sale!
So I am announcing
A SUPER HUGE YARN SALE
Everything will be marked 30-40% off
Sunday, July 23, 12-4pm
Cash Only and all Sales Final
14100 SE 193rd St Renton, WA 98058
questions? e-mail
sales@aswellyarnshop.com
Feel free to tell every knitter you know about this sale, I have tons of Cascade 220, gorgeous Schaeffer yarns, a variety of Madil yarns, great colors of Fixation and Sierra, beautiful Bollicine yarns, fabulous DiVe yarns, and on and on and on.
This is a great oppurtunity to stock up on some great yarns at amazing prices!!! Hope to see you there!

Happy Knitting and Spinning!! ~Angela
http://www.aswellyarnshop.com/

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Oh, I wish that I am in the west coast so I could come to your yarn sale. Yarn sales are the best!

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Bridget said...

thanks for visiting my blog. I hope to make it to your yarn sale but I work Sunday so will see if anything is left by the time I make it over. My friend got some yarn from you at a farmer's market and it's really pretty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home