A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

It's Here!!!!!

Well, you are officially the first to know that the roving and spindles are now on the website!!! With the roving and spindles selling like hot-cakes at the local knitting group and at the weekly market, I have been on a mission to get ahead of the sell outs so I can post some to the website!
So, at this very moment, there is a great selection of both 4 oz and 8 oz bundles of merion roving. I say at this moment because, these will also be going to both the local knitting group and market this week. If you see something you like, I suggest grabbing in when you can. I can always try to reproduce previous colorways, but each and every batch will always be it's own unique result.
Anyways, I am sooooooo very excited about the addition of the roving and spindles! I hope you stop by and check them out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home