A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Craigslist


I love craigslist. What a fun place to search for a whole lot of stuff you didn't know you needed.
The only bummer is all the posts about people giving away there dogs. And of course I torture myself and read each post and wish I could rescue them all. Well I saw this one and it really grabbed me. Some one rescued an abandoned doggy and is now trying to find a home for him. He sounds like a wonderful little guy, too.
My hope is someone here in the Seattle/King County area will see this post and might be in search of, or know someone in search of a new little friend...if so, he is waiting for you :)

1 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger cindi said...

He looks like the perfect pup for someone who's retired & cat just sit & love him all day...any retired folk out there????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home