A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Has a whole month already gone by?!


WOW!!! A month since my last post, Geesh! Needless to say, things have been pretty dang crazy...but in a good way.
Believe it or not, I actually got that cardigan done!!! If life were a little more normal, this sweater would have been whipped out in about a week and a half because it was so quick and easy. I love it!! I have worn it pretty much every day since I finished too. :) I may have to consider whipping up another one...and with all the colors that the Bollicine Victor has I could knit one for every day of the week :)
In addition to getting a little knitting done, I have made great progress on the wedding plans. The wedding invitations went out and they were absolutely perfect!!! Between you and me, the main part I always looked forward to with my wedding was the making of the invitations...the rest is just icing on the cake :) I will post a picture of the invitation soon.
A few dear friends also got together to help make the wedding decorations and favors!! Again, they turned out just perfect :) There were pinwheels as far as the eye could seen in the room :) I love them so much I am thinking that I will be hanging them in the guest bedroom after all the wedding hoopla is over. Linda, Donna, Jacque and Jennifer did such an amazing job putting the favors and decorations together and I want to say a SUPER HUGE THANK YOU to them...it really meant a lot to me to have you there!!!
Next on the plate is a couple of knitted 'Swell' Designs I am coming up with. It's been nice to get to knit a little more here and there...stay tuned for more pictures :) As for the wedding stuff...now it's just the loose ends and planning the actually day and how to put it all together...only 5 weeks left. Holey Cow :P

2 Comments:

At 1:56 AM, Blogger Oiyi said...

The Cardigan looks great! Which issue of Vogue Knitting is the pattern from?

The pinwheels are so cute. I love the colors.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Everything is looking great. The cardigan and the favors are really cool. Make sure you take some time to relax before the big day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home