A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Toe-up, Magic Loop. two at a time :)

Check it out!!! Last night Liberty showed us how to do toe up socks, magic loop method, two at a time!! WOW!!! I wasn't sure that this was going to work for me, but after a few rounds it was working like a charm :)
Yeah, the toes are a little pointy looking...I might go back and do the decreases a little differently. I am really loving the idea of knitting socks and having a two socks done at the same time (as opposed to my usual 'months later')

5 Comments:

At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good!

i'm about to attempt the magic cast on as we speak. fingers crossed! =)

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

I love ML also! I'm a recent DPN convert and still have to try 2 at a time ML. The color of the yarn is so pretty!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Monique said...

I want to learn to do 2 socks at once! Gonna have to head to one of the SnB soon.

and I'm glad you are back to posting.

I saw Lulu a little while go. She's so happy. She loved my little boys, kept jumping up and kissing them. Will have to take some pictures the next time I'm over at Barbs.

 
At 8:33 AM, Blogger KnittyMomma said...

I need to learn to knit sock period but after I do I really hope to learn this method!

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger Justin Kreutzmann said...

nice yarn work.

way beyond my dexterity

 

Post a Comment

<< Home