A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Still no knitting

Still haven't had a stitch of free time to knit and starting to go a little nutty!!! I want that cardigan finished! I can't wait to wear it. But in other news, Ken and I headed to Sequim for a fishing derby (we didn't catch a single fish) and if you can tell from this picture, I am wearing BOTH my panta and my color change hat I recently finished!!! The panta worked wonders at keeping my ears warm and toasty!
Not that you can tell from this picture, but Guppy is sporting a new black pastaza sweater and staying all cuddly warm in the cutty of the boat. I was very impresse with Guppy! He did super great on the boat all day with us!!!

When we did get back, I was very excited to check on my sprouts and was pleased to see this!!! Look at how well all my little seedlings are doing!!!! I am really digging this growing thing...the results are so quick!
I was sad to see that my ground cover, that I planted right before the weather turned ridiculously cold, does not appear to be doing so well. I find that I am more and more eager for nice weather so I can get out in my yard and plant stuff. Stay tuned for more pictures :)

2 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Guppy looks so cute wrapped up in the blanket.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hat looks great and even cuter on you :)

Ack, we haven't even given starting seeds a thought at our house. We'll have to get to work on that, thanks for the reminder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home