A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, February 02, 2006

SURVIVOR Premier!!!!!! WooHoo!


Tonight is going to be a goooooood night. That's right!!! The season premier of SURVIVOR is on tonight!!! I have waited almost three months for Survivor to come back and now it here (picture me doing a happy dance). At 8pm tonight I can be found with a bowl of popcorn on one side, Guppy cuddled up on the other and my knitting in my lap and the channel set to #7. WooHoo, survivor is on!!! There should be a Survivor knit night...I wonder if there are any other knitters who are as die hard as I am...........

3 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I am! I have never missed an episode, thanks to a vcr and now dvr. I'm so happy it is an all new season!

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Monique said...

I've never seen it. I'm more of a CSI fan, which is on right after your Survivor. So I might catch a few mins of it at the end.

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I stumbled upon you through Bliss (of I Hide Yarn fame)

I *heart* Survivor! We have friends that come over every Thursday and no one is allowed to speak between 8 and 9pm ;o)

I just ordered two skeins of sock yarn from you - your 'Hipster' colorway is very much like my blog colors. I can't wait to get them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home