A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, February 13, 2006


So dang close with no free time!!!! AAaaahh. This cardigan is knitting up so quickly, all I need is a few spare hours to finish it up, but can't seem to find a moment. Same with the clapotis...I am inches away from begining the decreases, then I will finally have this six month project done!!!! So close I can almost taste it!!! I do have to say, I really love how the Bollicine Victor is knitting up and I have gotten so many compliments on the color!

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

I haven't even started my clapotis yet. :-( So, is the one skein of Schaefer Yarn enough to finish Clapotis? The color you are using is great.

 
At 11:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey!

You haven't come to the Eastside stitchers in so long!! We miss you :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home