A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, June 22, 2009

Too hard to resist!



Admittedly, Duet Yarns are my favorite yarns and I realize I may be a little biased :)
I love the base yarn and I love the colorways. Of course...otherwise I wouldn't make it.

There are some batches, however, that I just cannot bare to put them all on the website and this was one of these batches!
These puppies just SCREAM summer!!!!
Daffodil, Peaches, Mandarin yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!
I do my best to resist keeping one of every color I make...but my will power was not strong enough on this batch. Yep, I admit it! I kept a couple colors for myself! If you want to get your hands on any before I keep them all for myself, I suggest you get on by the website as soon as possible!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home