A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Seach AND Help Dogs in need!

This is the Coooooooolest thing I learned this month!!!



Dogpile is a search engine that donates to the ASPCA with every search you do!
How flippin' cool is that. The only thing you have to do is search your internet stuff through their search engine and BAM money helps critters in need.
Obviously, I instantly put this as my home page!!!!!!!!
I get all the search results I am looking for and I am helping critters at the same time.
I absolutely urge every person to set this as their home page....your clicks will save critters lives and feed starving animals!!!!
Do it quick, because, as a small company working toward a good cause-it is struggling to get their name out there to make a real difference AND survive. Please join me in supporting them!!!!!
Dogpile BABY-the only way to search :)

2 Comments:

At 6:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for posting this i've made it my go to for searching too now!

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They also have a toolbar you can install: http://www.dogpilesearchandrescue.com/toolbar/?s_cid=OM1136

It lets you search Dogpile right from your browser (instead of going to the search page to type your search). Kind of cool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home