A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Check ME out!!!

December 16th is just about the HAPPIEST DAY in my yarn career (2nd only to the day that Renaissance Yarns discovered my yarns and asked to carry them in their store...making them the first store my yarns were ever carried) because Knit1 magazine featured 10 Indie Yarn Dyers AND (drum roll..........)
I WAS ONE OF THE 10

How amazing is that????????? Can you believe it? My yarn is in a National Magazine for all knitters to see!
It's on page 16 in the Winter 2008 issue!
They don't have the 'duet' color with it which is a little bit of a bummer because that is kinda what my yarn is all about. But regardless, it is there, in a magazine, on newstands right now....
Still quite a shock....
Go get your copy!!!! :)
I do want to add that the most important reason I was even considered for this magazine is because of you Duet Yarn knitters and Lucky Lurkers. Without you there would be no Duet Yarns and no Lucky Lurker Club.
I owe a big thank you to each and every one of you who have ever purchased, raved about, blogged about, talked about, or knitted with DUET YARNS!!!! You guys are the best and I am so lucky to get to make yarns for you!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SOOOO proud of you, big sister! Life is what you make it, and you're making yours very "ANGI" :) :) :) Way to go!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home