A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I've been knitting! -for MYSELF!!


This has not been a very common occurance lately. When I am not dyeing yarn, I am designing the patterns for the upcoming Lucky Lurker package for that month. Obviously, I don't share those photos while I am working on them because that would totally spoil the suprise.
Well, round 1 of The Lucky Lurker Yarn of the Month club is coming to a close (some international folks still waiting for theirs to arrive so I don't want to post any pictures of the pattern) and there is no Yarn of the Month for December so I am taking the time to knit a little something for ME! It out of the new Middy Duet Sock Yarn. It's called Mod Chic! The pattern is tough to see because the flash totally blinds out the details if I get any closer.
Karma didn't want to be left out of the picture fun when she saw Guppy getting in on the action,

So here is a picture of sweet Karma too...she (not so secretly) wishes she was a little lap dog, just like Guppy. (Yes, she does try to climb up on my lap when I sit to knit and Yes, she is VERY heavy) :)

3 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Awww...gotta love those lap dogs. You should see my boys trying to squeeze themselves on my lap. They both don't fit at the same time, but they don't care even if they are hanging off. So silly and needy!

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger emicat said...

I love how your socks are turning out! Love the Gupster :) and wannabe lap dog Karma too!

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger sharon said...

The socks are gorgeous - thought at first they were the same colourway as the ones I am using. I will get the pic up soon - just the one you can't see too much of yet. I am so weak - your yarn is gorgeous and love the coordinates.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home