A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My Birthday...

Since my days go by at about 100 miles per hour, when ever I say to myself 'I will do that tomorrow' somehow 10 tomorrows pass in a blink of an eye.
Well, one such thing was to share a few photos from my birthday, which was now almost two weeks ago!

Anyways...Ken had very sneakily managed to get a hold of family and friends and got them all to suprise me when we arrived at this restaurant. I thought Ken and I were just going out to dinner, but when we arrived and I looked up I recognized LOTS of faces!!! It was a little tough to get everyone's attention for this photo (you can't even see the folks behind the balloons!), but you get the idea about what a wonderful suprise it was.



And even more to my suprise, Mr Ken found my Amazon.com wish list (this is a really big shocker) and got me a knitting book, movies I love and a new CD....the adorable little camera I received from him and the suprise dinner and I LOVE IT!!!! My old camera was pooping out, but I still loved it, then came this one! Same brand, same style, but half the size and a fraction of the weight!!!! Get ready for some great yarn photos! :)

I also wanted to point out one of the movies above was from Joanne (a super great knitting friend)...It is the horror movie 'Black Sheep'. Now since my birthday falls right before Halloween, the timing couldn't have been better :)

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger Macoco said...

Those movies crack me up! My knitting group had a night where we watched Black Sheep - and we brought For Keeps with us when we went away together a few weeks ago. And I just love View from the Top. It looks like you had a fantastic birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home