A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, November 19, 2007

Moody Blues?

As I was skeining up the lastest batches of yarn, I glanced down and thought "Hmmm, I think this cold dark weather is impacting me more than I realized." With the days so much shorter (it's dark by 5pm) and much much colder (40 is now described as a 'warm day' by the weather reporters), it's easy to tell winter is right around the corner. Being a northwest original, I am quite used to the rain, dark and cold...but I had no idea that it actually would inspire my colorway choices! Blues and deep purples, it makes chilly winter look so pretty. :)
Be patient, I have to get them labeled before I can get them on the website! :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home