A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

SURVIVOR IS BACK!!!

Yes, I admit it! I am a total Survivor junky!!! And guess what?! It starts tomorrow!!!! WooHoo!!!
That means every Thursday I can be found parked in front of the TV from 8-9pm, knitting in hand! On occasion, Ken is sweet enough to set up the TV on the back deck, get the fire pit roaring and the bbq grill cooking and we watch it there...makes you almost feel like your are there, ok not really, but at least we can bbq even on Survivor night!!!
Now I just need to find a Survivor Pool and place my bets!!!!

1 Comments:

At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's quite the gimmick they have going this time around -- I wonder what it'll do to their ratings. Anyway, enjoy the new season!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home