A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yep! A Super chunky scarf in the middle of summer :)

With things so dang busy these days, I temperarily gave up on making a list of things to do each day because the list was just too scary to look at. Things seemed to get even crazier then and I could barely remember to take my purse with me to work in the morning....
Yesterday, I tried making a 'to do' list again to help me remember a few odds and ends that I needed to get finished up. This scarf being one of them...

Thanks to my trusty 'to do' list, I finally got this chunky scarf from the fishing trip blocked and ready to show off. Though it knitted up super quick, it was the getting to the finishing work where I needed a little push :) I can already tell it's going to be my new favorite winter scarf when the weather gets cold enough to wear it!!
Also thanks to the 'to do' list keeping me on track, got all those goodies spun into some yarn last night....This is a work in progress shot, but as soon as the yarn is dry I will post a finished picture.
I think I am back to believing in the power of a 'to do' list...with out it, I just seem to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off! Now, to get ALLLLLLLL that yarn re-entered onto the website!!! Yes, it is on my to do list :P

2 Comments:

At 3:12 PM, Blogger cindi said...

The scarf will keep you warm in an icy-cold air-conditioned office though!

 
At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that scarf is gorgeous! love the new yarn too =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home