A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, September 08, 2006

What's more important than great new products?!



OK, ok, so I haven't been very good about posting this month...but I have a very good reason.
You see, I have been busily creating a new line of roving called duets (great combos for plying), I have also created a new line of sock yarn duets (great for heel & toe coordinates), I have also been knitting with these great sock yarns so I can show off these super cool yarns! But pictures of all these things will have to wait just a moment because, even as excited as I am about these new products, I have something even better to share with you....
Our animal kingdom just got a little big (ok, alot bigger) because I just adopted 3 baby girl angora bunnies and they arrived home on labor day monday.
Introducing
Penelopie

Piper and Pearin


They have just about settled in. They are still getting used to the sounds of the dogs and just about brave enough to not hide when the dogs come tearing through the kitchen.

If I sit down on the floor with then while they are out for play time, they will all hop back and forth over my lap in a sort of 'Queen of the Hill' fashion. They are all beautiful little bunnies and will become even prettier as they get older. I am a little nervous because their first haircuts are next week and I have to be calm cool and collected when it's time to shear them. We have been practicing combing and laying them on their back so they will trust me when the shearing time comes.

Stay tuned for many many many more pictures to come...oh yeah, and I will post of pictures of knitting related stuff soon too :P

5 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

vvThanks for the pics. They are so pretty.

 
At 8:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

OMG, they are adorable! Do you think you could smuggle them into knit nite? =)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! They are precious!!

Sabbath

 
At 6:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweeties! Congrats on your new additions!

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

Congrats!!! I want to snuggle with those cuties!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home