A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Now the new products

Before I get to the new products I want to first show off the new Bunny Condo (now called the bundo) . I had to stand in the neighbors yard to get a pciture of the whole thing so sorry about the fence in the way. What you see is a Bundo with lots of hiding places, ramps and an upper level...there is a hole from their pen in the kitchen to this Bundo so they can go in and out whenever they'd like!! They are LOVING it!! You should see them zip up to the upper level, down the ramp, up on the box and through the hole into the kitchen around their box, back out the hole, and back up the ramp to the upper level! Yep, they are happy bunnies!!
Ok, as promised, I will show off all the new products that I have been creating. First and most exciting is the new line of sock yarns with the coordinating heel and toe!!
Each Duet Socks skein set will come with a basic, toe-up, afterthought heel sock pattern

I am already on my second pair and it's only been 2 weeks since these new sock yarns were ready!!

I have also created Duets Rovings which are a great twist on 2-ply yarn. Spin up the hand painted roving and spin up the coordination solid and ply them together for a gorgeous yarn.

All these great new items can be found at A Swell Yarn Shop, so come on by and check them out.

2 Comments:

At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're killing me!! that spry roving duet is calling my name. must finish socks and other hunk of roving first. =)

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Stacey said...

Those are great! What a neat idea!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home