A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Friday, May 27, 2005


So what the heck is going on with A Swell Yarn Shop?! Well, at this point we are doing test runs on the site to see that the purchasing process goes smoothly. A few minor bleeps have shown up and are getting unbleeped before I invite a few yarn lovers to be my first customers before it opens to the public...I can see the light at the end of the tunnel :)

1 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger Almond Tea said...

Let me know when you are good to go. I've joined Secret Pal 5 and I need to send some yarn to my Secret Pal, but it can't come from my home address. I'll just buy from you and pay for shipping so it comes from "A Swell Yarn Shop"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home