A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, May 23, 2005


Hola Amigos!!! Ken and I are back to the real world from a much too quick trip to Cancun! The water was amazing, the sales people were incredibly pushy, the waiters were highly entertaining, the salsa is too die for and the Pina Coladas were delicious! I got kicked in the head a number of times while snorkeling at Cozumel, but saw the neatest fish. I almost got sea sick while fishing, but caught big ole Mahi Mahi and Ahi Tuna. I was petrified on the SkyRider, intrigued by all there was to see in Isla Mujeres, stuffed full from all the chimichangas, pastels, tacos and salsa and exhuasted from all the fun! I would go back in a heart beat and would stay much longer next time! Here are some more pictures from our adventures!

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Thanks for the photos! I'm jealous of the fishing! How wonderful it all looks!

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe I'll go to Cancun in February. I'll have to pick your brain for the "best of" Cancun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home