A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Monday, May 09, 2005

7 days to go!


The excitement is building!!! In 7 days I go on my first EVER tropical vacation, to sunny Cancun Mexico. Ken, who is the most fun person I know, will be my travel companion. We will be going to Cozumel and Isla Mujeres for snorkeling, on a private fishing excursion for a full day, and on a sky ride which is where you are pulled behind a boat in a parachute!! I hope I am not afraid of heights! We are both bursting with excitement!!! Thank goodness I am going to be so busy this week- otherwise I would be going out of my mind with anticipation :)
Is it weird that the day we booked the reservations I started thinking about the knitting projects I am going to bring?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home