A Girl's Gotta Knit

A blog about opening A Swell Yarn Shop, knitting and the rest of the stuff that makes life fun :)

Thursday, May 12, 2005


Two reasons for this picture... First, this is the shrug that I designed after I saw one in Anthropologie with flowers all over it for 200 smackaroos- it's pretty close to the original, except I still haven't finished the flowers and it only cost me about $35.00 to make. The other reason for the picture is to show how unusually tan I am looking because I have been preparing my very fair skin for Mexico sunshine :) I will still be armed with SPF 30 & 45 and a big ole hat when I get there.

2 Comments:

At 3:00 PM, Blogger Laura A said...

Pretty, pretty.

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the shrug you designed -- cannot wait to see it with the flowers. Do you find yourself taking measuring tapes into dressing rooms? I sure do!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home